Monday, July 19, 2010

Unending Love - The Beginning

I thought it might be nice to share the video we played before Jackie and Will's wedding. Crazy how similar they were as they grew up - kind of like God had a plan all along.  Simply click on the phrase "Unending Love - The Beginning" below.

Unending Love - The Beginning

They are doing really well, by the way. Will's dealership is now officially open. Gracie is being the perfect pest that Jackie thought she would be. And the three of them actually have some time to enjoy each others company for a change.

2 comments:

  1. I used that song when I created a slideshow of photographs that I took at my friends' wedding. I've always liked that song. You video was put together well. It will remain a treasure for Will and Jackie, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt, a great piece of music. Someday I will have some time to finish a video for them that includes the wedding and reception. Oh, if only I didn't need any sleep maybe I could catch up with life! ;)

    ReplyDelete