Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It Has Been A While!

I simply cannot believe how fast time seems to zip on by! Has it truly been over 2 weeks since my last posting? So much has happened... I'm not gonna lie! My days have been jam packed with students, band and "run here; run there!"

Some great news? Our marching band participated in the Clarion Autumn Leaf Festival Parade last Saturday morning and finished first in class! Of course, my students were ecstatic! Way to go band!!

Other news? Dawn's Mom has had some pretty rough days but she is tough, just when you think she has had enough she bounces back strong as ever. The past couple days have been very good for her and in a couple more days, we will be celebrating her birthday.

More news? Jackie's wedding plans are moving right along. She is more excited than ever and has already decided on some of the details for the big day. Will is more than happy to let her run with it since he has started his new job in Chico, California.

Yes, life is rolling right along. Sometimes it seems that I am dangling by a string that is attached to a rocket streaking out into orbit! Have you ever felt like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment