Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One Day Away

Family is really something special! Can't wait to spend more time with them.
This one seems to be very hungry and ready for some turkey! Gobble, gobble!
Guess who this is...

Here we sit, just one day away from a mini vacation - a five day break will be good for all of us! Not to mention, the Honey-do list has really added up over the past couple of months. It is really hard to say though, what will actually get accomplished (considering the fact we will probably spend most of the time running around visiting family).

But Thanksgiving is a great time for such things - family, friends, and food (all for the glory of God of course!), who could ask for more?

Leave some comments and tell me some of the blessings you are grateful for as you ponder this past year. As for us, not a day goes by that we don't talk about our Great Adventure last summer - that was an incredible vacation that blessed our socks off!

God bless!

2 comments:

  1. OK I'll take the bait. I am grateful for my husband who supported my decision to quit work and pursue other activities such as photography and travel. I am grateful that we have financial means to enable me not to work (how long that status will last though is up for debate!). I am grateful to the Post-Journal newspaper editor who linked my blog posts and Flickr pictures about the Clean Streets Project to his newspaper article. I am grateful for my family and friends.

    I wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda... didn't think I was fishing though [grin] Other than you, it looks like the rest of my readers are not writers! Haha Or maybe, they don't feel as thankful(?) = (

    We certainly do have much to be grateful for though! Have a wonderful, blessed day!

    ReplyDelete