Friday, September 11, 2009

Movin' up!

Looks like I'm movin' up in the world. Remember that picture of Mel working away on his computer? Well, it must of had a rather profound effect on Dawn, or perhaps it is the fact that every time we go to her parents house, Mel is on the computer (which is located right there in the living room - imagine that!).

You see, for years I have been relegated to the "music" room, which actually translates to tundra zone in the winter and sweat box in the summer. But no longer will I freeze in the winter or roast in the summer - no sirree! Tonight we found a nice little glass top desk that Dawn said she can live with - right here in the living room! It has only been 20 years in the making, but I'm not complaining, that is for sure (cause if I complain too loud it could very well be back to the tundra for me!).

Oh yeah, movin' right on up, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment