Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yuck!

Home sick today! Blah! I really hate having to stay home when I'm sick, don't you?

It seems that we just don't have the energy to really do anything of substance. Can't really go anywhere cause we don't want to pollute other people. We just feel gross! Personally, I would rather stay at work and at least do something productive, saving my sick days for retirement!

But the people around us deserve a bit of courtesy too. We are called to share with those less fortunate than us, but I don't think they want this!

Dawn was wondering if it is the swine flu. I really don't think so, because when I looked in the mirror my reflection boar no more of a resemblance to a pig than normal! Haha! [cough, cough... don't worry, that was into my elbow!]

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that you are not feeling well, Greg. My husband came home from work this morning; he wasn't feeling well either. Hope you and my husband feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete