Friday, May 8, 2009

Dogs



Dogs are pretty special creatures, aren't they? This is Bear and he drives me crazy sometimes, but he is a good dog. He sheds all the time, has a licking problem and thinks he is a cat [you know, the way they walk all around and between your legs!]. It is fun to tease about finding him another home, but truth be told, I would never trade him off or give him away.

The e-mail about how special dogs are is going around again. You know the one - it says that we should be more like them because dogs do things like: When loved ones come home, always run to greet them; allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy; take naps; stretch before rising; and run, romp, and play daily. There were many more, but you get the idea.

Now, I don't know about you, but I'm glad that I was not born into the canine world, thank you very much. Humankind can greet each other with a hug, kiss or a simple handshake - I just don't think that I would be up to wagging my tail and sniffing your butt the next time I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment